Finding a perfect mate nowadays is not that big of a deal but knowing Avengers: Endgame is coming to theatres real soon, it is rather tough to find someone to watch the film with.
In such tough times, it is rather imminent to set up some ground rules to ensure you can fully experience the joy of watching one of the most hyped films of all time.
While doing the same, a girl wrote some very brutal rules for anyone who’s thinking of watching Avengers: Endgame with her. The girl added these rules in her tweet:
“Rules if you’re watching Avengers: Endgame with me:
- We will be seated at least 15 minutes before the movie starts.
- Don’t ask me anything because you should’ve watched recaps like a smart person.
- There will be no unnecessary talking or chewing during the movie. If you talk and I miss something important, I will hit you with my shoe.
- You will cry, laugh and gasp at appropriate times.
- Take it easy with your drink because there will be no bathroom breaks.
- At the end of the movie, we will sit and wait until the credits have finished.
- After we leave the theatre, we will walk to our cars and ponder the events that unfolded in silence.
- We will discuss our thoughts and feelings about the movie on the following day when I’m no longer an emotional wreck.”
Rules if you’re watching Avengers: Endgame with me: pic.twitter.com/aOF43L0FVX
— kessa (@museandblues) April 4, 2019